Quality Furnace Installation
FREE written estimate
We aleays offer a free written estimate with no pressure or heavy sales pitch. Just a straightforward consultation.
Custom Furnace Design
We design the heating system that fits your home, your energy demands and your budget
Now we order the equipment and get to work. We come prepared to protect your home, get your new furnace installed and haul away old equipment.
We clean up after ourselves, leaving your home just the way we found it if not better.
We take care of all of the "after install" support. We make sure you know exactly how to use and maintain your system to keep warranties in tact.
dedication to quality workmanship
Furnace of the past would come on heat you home to a desired temperature and then shut off. Did you know that 20 to 30 cents of every dollar that you are spending a natural gas to fuel and heat your system is going right out the flue pipe? That was good then, but technology has soared lately. Did you know we can replace your furnace with one that only wastes 3 to 4 cents per dollar spent on fuel?
With variable speed furnaces and heat pumps on the showroom floor now, it’s a lot easier to be efficient with your money. This means we can heat and cool your home the same as before but for less money sent off to the utility companies.
When you choose to replace your furnace with Fox Family you get a state licensed contractor who will skillfully remove and replace your entire HVAC system typically in one day. It takes a crew of two to three technicians to remove and replace your furnace.
Fox Family takes care of everything including:
- Aquiring the CF1-R form from the Title 24 company for pre-permit documentation required by your city or county so we can pull the permit for the job.
- We apply for and receive the permit.
- We install the equipment according to manufacturer specs and city/county code specifications.
- We have a company come out to pick up your old unit and recycle the metal so it can become something else another day!
- We obtain a third party, California licensed Title 24 company to perform the necessary tests to make sure the system has been installed and will achieve maximum efficiency.