Need Expert Sacramento Air Conditioning Replacement?
Choosing the right air conditioner installation company will give you comfort and peace of mind. Fox Family Heating & Air is the Sacramento air conditioner replacement service you are looking for.
A Dedication To Quality Workmanship
Replacing your home’s air conditioner is a decision that sometimes comes when you have repaired an old system for too many summers, and it’s just time. Other times you have a major breakdown, and it doesn’t pencil out to keep putting money into it. Regardless of the reason, we know it’s not a fun position to be in.
Our Focus is Always to be Straightforward and Honest
We would much rather help you repair your system first, and if that is no longer an option and YOU choose to replace your air conditioner, we are happy to support you. It comes down to building a long-lasting, trusting relationship with our customers.
Can I get a free written estimate for a new HVAC system?
If you’re looking for a free estimate or a free quote on a new central air conditioning system in Sacramento, the answer is yes. The way to go about it is to call around to the companies you think have the best reputation or want to deal with and ask them if they give free estimates. Most companies will be more than happy to come out and assess your current system, measure your house, inspect the insulation levels and the windows, and see if there are any problem areas you’d like to have addressed
Here’s what to do if you’re looking for a free estimate for a new central heating and air conditioning system in Sacramento
- Do your research first and find a few companies you’d like to work with.
- Call or go online to their website and set an appointment for a free estimate or quote for a new system.
- Let them come out to your home and expect to see them assess your current system.
- Let them inspect your insulation levels and windows for infiltration.
- Tell them about any problem areas in your home that may be too hot or too cold.
- Get three quotes, but don’t always go for the cheapest. Go with who you feel best about.
In the Sacramento area, there are over 700 HVAC contractors. Some try to be the cheapest, while others are always the highest price around town. Most people usually go with the company in the middle that provides the most value. Cheap is not always going to be quality work. Quality work isn’t always going to be fast work. Fast and cheap are almost always not a good combination.
Good luck in your efforts to change out your central air conditioning system. And you can always schedule an appointment for a free estimate from Fox Family Heating & Air.
How much will I save with a new HVAC system?
This is a great question. People always ask if they will save money on their utility bills after buying a new central air conditioning system for their home.
The answer is that the average savings you’ll see each year on a new air conditioning system are about $300.00.
The typical cooling system in our area turns on and off three times every hour for 24 hours, 150 days a year. That’s almost 11,000 cycles a summer. That same system runs for 30 minutes every hour, for 24 hours, 150 days a year. That’s 1800 hours a year.
Here are a few reasons why you will see about $300 savings a year on a new HVAC system:
- The compressor, condenser fan, and blower motors run at lower amperages.
- The condenser and evaporator coils are larger, which gives the system a higher efficiency rating.
- The installers are held to a higher standard for airflow through the system.
Here are a few reasons you might not see considerable savings in your utility bills after purchasing a new HVAC system:
- New system owners tend to use their new system more than the old one.
- Time-of-use for summer rates by electric companies increase annually.
- Gas furnaces still use the same amount of fuel to heat your house.
If you want to discuss these savings and how to save even more than $300 a year on a new system by making some minor adjustments to your home, feel free to set your appointment through our website or give us a call. Either way, it’s a free consultation with one of our most experienced HVAC technicians at Fox Family,
Air Conditioners We Install
Trane is our primary line of HVAC system. These are for customers looking for the most value for their money when it comes to standard unitary split or packaged systems. Trane is a long-established HVAC system with a tagline that most people know. “It’s hard to stop a Trane.” https://www.trane.com/residential/p/