No matter what time of year you join our club program you are making a great decision. With a minimal investment each month you will ensure comfort and peace of mind all year long.
Benefits of Joining the Fox Family Maintenance Membership
- Two precision HVAC tune-ups per year (A/C tune-up in the spring, furnace tune-up in the Fall – $150 Value)
- No diagnostic fee for as long as you are a club member ($75 value-per service visit)
- Front of the line priority service (guaranteed service within 48-hours)
- 15% off repairs
- Peace of mind knowing your system is clean and well maintained
Questions & Answers
Answers to Common Questions From Our Customers
We have over 1,000 maintenance club members who take advantage of our preventive maintenance plan. Our maintenance club members are folks who have used us as first-time customers and liked us enough to allow us to come out twice a year and perform the necessary preventive maintenance on their system, so we can try to make their system last longer, run more efficiently, and be safer for their families. It’s an annual or monthly payment that prepays for the tune-ups, allows them never to have to pay a diagnostic fee, receive 15% off any repairs that have a lifetime warranty, and receive priority service over non-club members during those busy times of the year.
A preventive maintenance plan includes:
- Two-prepaid visits where we check and clean your system.
- 15% off any repairs
- Lifetime warranty on most repairs (compressors, coils, and heat exchangers not covered)
- Receive priority service over non-club members
- Never having to pay a diagnostic service call fee should your system ever break down.
- Peace of mind knowing your system is cleaned and well-maintained.
We let our customers decide if they would like to pay for it either monthly or annually. It’s $14.95 a month or $179.40 per year. Either way, it’s the same cost. On the monthly plan, there is no renewal date. We just bill every month until you tell us to stop. On the annual plan, we’ll ask you on your second visit if you’d like to keep allowing us to come out and do the preventive maintenance on your system. This will prompt you each year, so there is no lapse in your schedule.